Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Honor your adversities for out of them will come light !

i found these notes this morn that i wrote back in feb.2004 and i had forgot about writing them. reading it after several yrs. brought tears to my eyes !

here goes: God lift me up. I have been down way to long.I have learned alot along my spiritual path. you taught me so well ! I had to be broken by you so that i would be able to see the light shine brighter into all area's of my life. I know now that spiritual process developes over time.its a mountain that we all must climb to the top.then we are graced with your goodness.the top of a mountain same as a bridge in my view.the bridge put's us at a distance from our past-that's it no longer important only that we have learn from it and use it as examples. the bridge also important for contemplating our future.the latter house house is grater than the former house.we are the head not the tail. the bible
my life has been a struggle but also have been blessed and i wouldn't trade my life for anything.im rich within spirit.

I will walk in faith and confess the word with my mouth.I will listen with (not my head) but with my heart.I will use compassion and discard judgements and criticism's. I will do mental housecleaning and discard what's old and no longer work's in my life.i will not manipulate or be around any manipulater's.
I choose joy and happiness to be my mindset for the remainder of my life here on earth !!

Quote:wm.a.ward "adversity causes some men to break; others to break records."

Quote:helen keller"keep your face to the sun and you'll never see your shadow".

Quote:marianne williamson "were not done until God ring's the bell".

wish me luck im going to be installing another pc its not new but much newer than this one.this pc freezes and crashes alot and im just tired of dealing with it.i probably wont be blogging for 2-3 weeks until everything back in order!

love and light and many blessings too! marylen

No comments:

Post a Comment