Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year everyone!!

I have been basking in quietude after the holiday chaos.just been (a sigh of relief)everything back to normal.the phone hasn't even be ringing since christmas thats a major plus.always get alot of telemarketer calls mabey they're taking a long derserved rest LOL.
so i dont have awhole lot to blog about lately.still alittle tired from my chronic fatigue syn. admit i'm doing alot better each day that i can get thats peaceful and quiet and stress free, thats a real major,major plus.since i dont work anymore thats where all my stress and anxiety was coming from.now my life mostly stress-free because i returned to the simple life.have my life as simplified as possible. even in the bible states that one should live simple.i finally heeded the message LOL. simple works for me.

like to add a few Quotes as that what i love to do!! i find so much meaning in quotes.


this quote is mine!! the truth is sweet and simple!!

"listen to your dreams.they're the whispers of your heart telling you all you'll ever need to be happy". belva davis

"Gods my counselor". the bible book of Galations

"when you've lost everything you have what's left is everything you never had".flash cards on pointsof power.com/au

psalm 119:105 "thy lord is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path".

"those who cannot learn from the past are condemned to repeat it".george santayana


enough quotes for today but i have many-many more LOL. love and light to all of you!! takecare marylen

No comments:

Post a Comment