Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

For all those years you have protected the seed.its time to become the beautiful flower ! stephen c.paul

Time to blossom ! whole lot of eggs are going to start crackin. its time to stand up and be what we all came here to be! time to shine our divine light!

magical awakening can arise out of you.let go of the illusions and unfulfilled dreams and all the drama of life and focus on nature and all its beauty.just be content in the simple life and do what you can and leave the rest to God!

all these earth changes causing the human race alot of anxiety.i have been having alot trouble sleeping at night because of the anxiety.feels alot like stress. i try to stay inside alot but guess watch to much news LOL.each day i get up out bed i think what next? seems like each new day another catastrophe it all plays on my nerves.i do my best to stay grounded in nature.helps me alot.no matter how much i try to give up the outside world still have connections to it. "hope is the parent of faith".cyrus a.bartol


"what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us".Ralph waldo Emerson


right now I open myself to new perspective on my life.i have gone as far as i can with my old thinking and living.im ready and willing to embrace my soul's next step in evolution.i shall travel the path that spirit illuminates before me.


"where there's Great Love there are always miracles".willa cather

keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.blessings marylen

No comments:

Post a Comment